Saturday, August 21, 2010

Life gets in the way!

It sure has been a while!  I haven't really been on the computer much...just long enought to check for each months schnibble pattern and directions for the BOM's I've been following.  I keep missing each months schnibble parade...each month's top is completed and even some have made it to being finished and in their new homes.

I will be posting again soon with my own parade of the year plus a few extras (depending on sunshine for pictures).  Also a new family member that has been taking up quite a bit of time.  Her name is Ashes and she is the sweetest.  She loves trying to stop the needle on my machine so I've learned how to sew one handed (the other is cupped around the needle).

Halloween projects have been started and keep getting set aside.  Hocus Pocus being one of these..will it get done this year?  We will have to see...not happy with the fabrics I keep picking for the center...maybe a scnibbles is what it needs.

Until next time...happy sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment