Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers's Da!

Happy Mother's Day to all moms.

Rember the pile of leaves and sticks?  Here is Thursday's pic:
notice the stick is now sideways

this was Saturday morning's picture.  Where is the stick?

 I was worried about how we were going to give the lawn it's first haircut of the season without disturbing this.   I had to work yesterday afternoon and evening, so I didn't find out.  We live in a very nice mobile home park with lots big enough to put 2 homes on it if you needed to.  When I arrived home I wondered why the lawn wasn't completely done?  "Go check out your camera"  The following 2 pictures are what I saw!

Those are wild violets and a "new dandelion" in the front just to kinda give you some size reference.  It kept wanting to drizzle off and on all day. 

Here's a closer pic:

My daughter says it will fit in the palm of your hand and they think this is the only one.
I grew up in the country on a small farm.  I had discovered bunnies in their nest in the fields during the first mowing season the farmers do, usually the end of may.  I was so excited and curious when I discovered it in my own yard!
I will see if I can get better pictures today before mamma moves "shim".  (she + him)

Have a great day.....I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment