Monday, September 7, 2015

Just a Note

Lots of sewing, nothing finished.  I just can't seem to find my gumption.  Ever do that, go around in circles getting nowhere?

Been 3 1/2 years here and it still doesn't feel like home.  Why?  I have all of my belongings, even added a few more vintage machines.  Got them working too!

This is a hard day/ evening today.  Treasure dog isn't doing well at all.  Not sure he'll make it through the night.  As if this weren't hard enough to handle, it's watching hubby and daughter handling it.  Just tears your heart out!  Then I start greiving for dad.  Never really got a chance to do that either.

Maybe that's why it doesn't feel like home.  Dad's never seen it.  I remember seeing this park from the interstate as a child and thinking it was a pretty park.  Look, here I am.  Miles from everything!  Don't get me wrong, it is beatiful here.  No neighbors in the back.  Both side neighbors are quiet and friendly.  But why doesn't it feel like home?

This angel will be testing her wings soon.  She's bought her 1st car with her graduation money and 1st loan.  Works full time at a daycare. Hardly see her anymore.  Part of that is my working nights and her working days.

Like I said just a note as to happenings around here.

later....

No comments:

Post a Comment